Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Outside Inside, Inside Outside!


Hey!
I am super excited to let you know a little magazine called " Inside Out" is running a little article on me. I am pleased as punch, a real proud pappa. Have a look see... it's a beautiful mag, maybe you'll like it too? I wish I was more techno-mo-logical and could post the article here....but i'm not so you will just have to do it the old fashioned way and go and buy the magazine!!
(i also wanted to put in a classier post than the last one....just for the mag :)
And my exhibition opens in Melbs tonight, Carbon Black in Prahan!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda. Congrats on the magazine article. Inside Out is one of my fav mags and it was a pleasant surprise to come across your story. Hope ur exhibition goes well. xx Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog aftr reading the article in Inside Out. Your work is spectacular. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete