Sunday, December 4, 2011

Online Sale!!!

HEY!!
Did you know you, for a short time you can purchase these bad boys on line?!!! Can you believe it? Me? the most untechnological person on the interwizzle, wonders never cease!

Thanks to the delightful Lucy, of The Design Files, you can pop over and purchase your very own bonsai on line . All you have to do is go here. Maybe a bonsai for your lovely nan for Christmas?.....

I would head over quick if you were thinking about it.....i hear they are being snapped up!! HOW exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Amanda! I just popped over to take a look at The Design Files and they are almost all sold out. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I was chatting to Lucy today for a story I'm writing and she mentioned you and your cool bonsai. She loves em x

    ReplyDelete